ADS NOW; The Number 10, Number Songs by StoryBots - KIDS SONG COLLECTION | KIDS SONG DOWNLOADS | KIDS EDUCATION

The Number 10, Number Songs by StoryBots

#kidsongs #educationalresources #educationalsongsforkids

LYRICS:
Well, I've seen nine singin' squirrels
down in Nashville, Tennessee.

I've counted nine marchin' army ants in
three rows of three.

And I've seen nine hefty hippos
in a conga dancin' line.

Number nine, number nine, number nine!

Well, I've seen nine hearty pirate ships
a-sailin' on the blue.

Each one had nine prickly porcupines
for a captain and a crew.

I've counted nine kooky creatures
built by Dr. Frankenstein.

Number nine, number nine, number nine!

Nine motorbikes, nine whirligigs,
Nine wombats wearin' frizzy wigs,

Nine lollipops, nine jelly beans,
Nine elephants in skinny jeans,

Nine rockin' chairs, nine cuckoo clocks,
Nine kittens in a cardboard box,

Nine prairie dogs from underground,
Those nines are all around!

I've seen nine yaks in kayaks
just a-paddlin' down the stream.

And I've seen nine sluggin' turtles
On a pokey baseball team.

I've counted nine sparkly fireflies,
Just see those rascals shine!

Number nine, number nine, number nine!
Oh, number nine, number nine, number nine!