ADS NOW; Putting Things Away - Sing Along with Little Mandy Manners about being Clean! - KIDS SONG COLLECTION | KIDS SONG DOWNLOADS | KIDS EDUCATION

Putting Things Away - Sing Along with Little Mandy Manners about being Clean!



Sing along with TInyGrads' Little Mandy Manners about putting things away. This is a fun song for children on the importance of being clean and putting your toys away after you are done playing with them.

I love to put things away right away.
To not make such a mess throughout the day.
When I play with my toys,
With girls or with boys
I put things away right away. I put 'em away, right away.
When I'm done with my fun, that's the way.
Before I do something new,
I put things away right away.

I love to clean as I go so I know
A pile of toys won't slowly start to grow.
There won't be any mess.
Why? Well, can you guess?
I put things away right away

I never run when I'm done with my fun
And leave my toys all messy and undone.
When I'm through with my glue,
One thing is true--
I put things away right away.